Video shows how to use bobby pins to French braid your bangs to reflect a style used by Lauren Conrad. In order to begin this look bangs must come about down to your chin so it is long enough to braid. Starting out by brushing your hair straight you pull back your hair back with a clip leaving only your bangs free. Then you gather three small sections of hair and begin braiding starting with the back most length first. After finishing this braid you secure the braided hair back under the rest of your bangs using a bobby pin to hold it in place. The look should be complete and you can leave your hair up or down to provide variety to this look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades