Showing you how you can create the French braid look even with short layered hair about five inches in length. Starting at the front of your hair you begin the braiding process by gathering three lengths of hair. As you go further back you continue to gather hair into the braiding strands to continue the French braid look all the way back and secured with a scrunchy at the end to make a longer French braided style look otherwise not creatable with regular short hair. Easy to repeat and follow showing you the entire length of how it is done to do it on yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades