This video shows how to make an inside-out French braid across the front of the head. First divide the hair into three pieces like a normal braid at the very front off to one side. Instead of braiding the normal way, make the middle piece go over the top alternately on the left and right. Keep picking up more hair and adding it in, like you would do for a normal French braid. Continue braiding across the top front of the hair. The braids can be done tightly or loosely however you like, and the end of the braid can be pinned back or left hanging as you like. This is a very good step-by-step demonstration of how to make a unique type of braid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades