Inside out French braids are not nearly as complicated as they sound. Basically, creating an inside out French braid involves leaving the top, visible portion in a braid and the bottom portion in a flat weave. Learn how to create an inside out French braid and then tie it into a romantic side braid by watching this hairstyling tutorial.
It is recommended that you already know how to complete a French braid before you attempt this gorgeous side braid look. With fairytale-like long, braided hair exposing the nape of your neck, this look is both whimsically girly and also seductive at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades