Want to look like Jacie O? The famously fashionable first lady is only comparable to Michelle Obama in terms of good taste and pretty hairdos. As JFK's presidency was in the early sixties, Jackie O sported the most popular hairstyles of the time: Beehives, major volume with curls, updos with major volume. As you can see, big hair was in no matter what hairstyle you did.
Be inspired by this fashion icon the next time you do your hair by fashioning your locks into a Jackie O style updo. Instead of "faking it" by using a Bump It, tease your hair instead. Top your updo with a preppy headband and throw on a big pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
*Any headband you like
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades