Mellerobot teaches you how to style an easy French braid headband. You start with short hair and use a rubber or a scrunchie to tie your hair in the back. The hair above the forehead is parted to the side. Grab a strand of hair by the parting and start a normal braid. Every time you braid outward, grab another strain of hair. The braid looks better if it's not perfect. Carry on until you've braided your whole fringe. Pin that with a bobby pin. You can wear this with your hair up or down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades