In this tutorial, we learn how to do an elegant french braid. Start off by grabbing the top section of your hair and splitting it up into three sections. After this, start to braid your hair by grabbing hair from each side and gathering it into the braid as you are going down. Once you reach the bottom of the hair, just do a normal braid and then tie it at the bottom. After you do this, you can hair spray your bangs back and tease them, or you can let them hang loose on the front of your face. To keep this look lasting, add gel to your hair and enjoy the look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades