This tutorial shows you how you can actually French braid your own hair. You start by taking a top section of your hair and divide it into three strands then braid each strand only once. Now with one hand hold each strand keeping them separated with the fingers of that hand. With your free hand gather another strand of hair join it in with the closest strand being held by your other hand. Now braid that strand in with the rest as you normally would. Now repeat the step of adding strands on the other side. Continue these steps to French braid your own hair. Great if you have no one to help you and still want to be able to French braid your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades