A Dutch braid is really just a French braid turned upside down. So rather than pleat your hair with the braid showing underneath the hair, with a Dutch braid the braid is on top, making it look more bulbous - and yes, milkmaid-ish.
If you're in a French braiding hair rut that needs to find its end, why not give the Dutch braid a try? Best of all, this simple hairstyle only takes a few minutes to complete, getting the pesky bangs out of your face so you can focus on what's important: Oogling that hotie who sits in front of you in Biology.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades