Messy hair is not sexy. Especially not when you've just rolled out of bed with teeming array of hair mats and a piece of gum stuck to a few strands.
But deliberately messy hair IS sultry. We're talking styling an updo or letting your hair down in an "orderly disordered" way. So rather than pinning all that hair up in a severe headmistress bun, you let out a few strands, tease the crown, and fan out the back bun to make it look less formal.
And this "orderly disordered" style is exactly what's featured in this hairstyle tutorial. Check it out to see how to create a simple casual updo with a messy side bun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades