Have you ever wanted to save yourself some money and trim your own bangs? The results, if not done properly, can be a disaster of monstrous proportions. Then you'll actually need the trip to the hair salon. DailyCandy can help you with this video from their Easy Does It series on how to cut your own bangs, the right way.
Your last DIY attempt resulted in a hole (okay, tunnel) from the bathroom to the bedroom and a local shortage on caulk.
But before you vow to never try anything by yourself again, check out the DailyCandy series of how-to videos aptly entitled Easy Does It.
First up: Hairstylist Julie Dickson, owner of Fox & Boy salon in NYC, shows us how to trim our own bangs. We know, we know, taking scissors to your mane seems pretty cray cray, but we promise it's easier than it seems, not to mention recession friendly.
As an added bonus, Dickson shows us the perfect way to tame our post-ocean coif in a looks-like-a-professional-did-it kind of way.
So prepare to be called a liar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades