Emo and scene hair, distinct for its haphazard appearing fringes and bangs over the face, is probably the least daunting hairstyle for one to style for themselves, to add a certain personal, and a bit more unconventional touch. In this video, our host explains that, mainly, it's about just doing what you want, and not caring too terribly much, but, if you like the way he's done it, he explains that what he did was cut the sides to create more points coming out across the cheek. Then, for the bangs, just feathered it a bit to lessen the thickness of the hair there and give it a more random appearance. With this video it's easy to learn to add your own touches to your emo or scene hair, and really make it your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades