Yume from Ji Style demonstrates an emo hairstyle. Start from the back of the head and move forward. Rub gel in your hands and scrunch it using an upward motion so that it stands up all around the head. Once hair is sufficiently spiked, coat it with hairspray. For the sides and top, back comb hair with gel to tease it and add a lot of volume. Make sure you work from the back and the sides to crete a three dimensional look. Focus the back combing at the roots. Continue coating with hairspray as sections are finished. Smooth out the front sections and spray them to hold, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades