The video looks at how to trim your own hair to keep it looking stylish because you know exactly how much you would want to cut off. Your top hair should be pinned to the top of your head. Sections should be cut off by first wetting the comb and running the comb through the section of your hair you want to trim. A handy Hair Shaper Razor is used. Take a section of hair and jerk the razor slowly downwards at the preferred length. Do it on both sides - making sure that both sides are even. Take another section and repeat the process. Secretlifebionerd a.k.a. K L Thu Cao also shows you how to trim the bangs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades