In this video, we learn how to cut your own hair high and tight. Make sure you don't miss any spots by your ears, and make sure the sides are cut evenly. If you have bangs in the front, cut from the back to the front using a shaver. If you want to get rid of your bangs, cut from the front to the back. When you're done, feel the back and make sure it feels completely even. On the razor, there's an adjustment lever, so you can use this to make different feel from the bottom to the top of your head. When finished, check to make sure your hair is even, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades