In this video, we learn how to cut side swept fringe bangs. To do this, you will either need hair scissors or a razor that is meant for cutting hair. Start off by having dry and straight hair. Next, you will curl the bangs so they are to the side of your head, using your blow dryer and a large round brush. Next, decide where you want your bangs to hit on your face. Then, brush your bangs down with a comb and use your razor or your scissors to cut the bangs to the right length. When you are finished, curl your bangs back up and style your hair how you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades