This video is about how to easily trim side swept bangs at home. You will need a plastic grocery bag, a spray bottle, a clip or ponytail holder, a comb and some sharp scissors. First put your hair behind your ears so you can see where your bangs start and comb your bands straight down and comb the rest of your hair back and clip the back of your hair back. Get the bangs wet with your water bottle. Decide what length you want. Make sure to cut them a little longer than you want them to be because they will shrink up when they dry. Take the middle third of the bangs and comb it straight up, pull the hair down to check the length and then trim the ends. Use that first cut part as a guide for cutting the rest of the bangs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades