Cut your bangs like Hanh! First, part off a triangular section of hair. Use a comb and keep it nice and straight. Make sure to take some of the bangs that hang down in front of your ears to frame your face. Pin the rest of your hair back. Then wet and comb your bangs. They don't need to be soaked, but damp. Next, take a razor comb and start cutting so the shortest sections are at nose level and cascading down from there. Cut them longer as you move away from the center of your face. Make sure you keep some long strands around your ears. Then use special "uneven scissors" on the tips, while holding the ends of your hear up over your head. This gives it a natural look. Finally, it's time to style! Put volumizing moose in your hair and blow dry using a big round brush. The narrator in the video used a 3" round brush. Add hairspray and run your fingers through your hair to soften. If it's not exactly the way you want it, use the brush and blow dry and spray again. Keep in mind, go with the natural shape of your bangs; if they want to go a certain way, let them! Happy cutting!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades