Bangs are one of the easiest and quickest ways to change up your look. Even if you're going from slightly overgrown bangs that graze your cheekbones to blunt cut bangs on your forehead, the change is instant and can do wonders to flatter your face shape.
A bang trim is one of the quickest ways to update your looks without chopping all your hair off. With hair growing about half an inch a month, that is a lot of time you would have to spend in the salon chair in order to keep your bangs above your eyes. To save you money and time, check out this easy to follow tutorial so you can learn how to trim your own bangs the right way and never do a botched bang job again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades