Blogger Chantal McCulligh offers advice on cutting your own side-swept bangs in this video. She shows you how to cut your own bangs in the mirror to achieve the side-swept layered look without having to buy fancy scissors for the task. This video shows the technique several times to fully demonstrate the trick with plain old craft scissors. Chantal makes it look easy and the results look great. Following her directions closely would result in anyone being able to duplicate her stylish look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades