This video describes how to get a Kate Moss look with your bangs brought to you by stylist James Brown. Start with dry hair so that you can understand exactly where the bangs will be after cut as they can move up when they dry otherwise. Using a comb to pull the bangs down slightly and figuring where to put them just at the eyebrows you cut and move the hair back and forth along the brow to make sure it is staying in line with where you want it to end up. Continue until the hair is uniform across the eyebrow line. Great look and really easy to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades