In this tutorial, we learn how to fake side swept bangs. First, straighten and brush your hair. After this, you will take the hair from one side of the head and use a comb and brush it to the opposite side. After this, grab hair spray and spray it onto the bangs. After this, comb the hair again and then work the bangs with your fingers. Next, use more hair spray to make the bangs more firm and stay in place. Continue to do this process until your bangs are completely to the side and they are staying in place. This is a great way to create your bangs without having to cut them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades