We know what you're thinking: You have two left hands and even cutting in a straight line is a monumental feat. But trust us, even butterfingers can cut their bangs professionally. In fact, if you tend to cut slightly slanted or jaggedy then your bangs will look even better!
Check out this video to learn how to trim your own bangs.
* A fine-tooth comb
* Elastic bands, pins, or clips
* Hair-cutting scissors
* A steady hand
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades