In this video, we learn how to easily cut your bangs. First, you will want to take a shower and have your hair went and brushed out. Next, part your hair so that your bangs are in the front and the rest of your hair is tied back behind you. After this, grab your scissors that are for hair cutting, and then level your hair out in front of you. Be sure to hold your head up straight and don't look too far down or up. Next, cut the bottom of your bangs where you want them to be at, then continue to make more small cuts until they are at your desired length. When finished, style your hair how you prefer and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades