Your quick and easy guide to styling side swept bangs within 2 minutes. After blow drying your hair, take a round brush and roll your bangs up, under and to the side that you want your bangs to sit. Comb your bangs down over your forehead, then comb your bangs to the side. Using some styling product, such as molding gunk, paste or wax, take a small amount of product and rub between your hands to ensure even distribution. Using your fingers, work the product through your bangs, starting at the middle of your bangs, working up to the roots and ensure you work the product to the ends to prevent frizzy ends. Use your fingers to comb your bangs in the direction that you want your bangs to sit. Comb your bangs down over your forehead with your brush. Hold your bangs in place with one hand while you gently brush the ends of your bangs to the side. To ensure your style stays in place, spray with hairspray. You can also use a bobby pin to hold your bangs in place, then cover it with your side hair. Tease or mess up the rest of your hair up Try this extremely fast method of styling your hair. Perfect for medium to long hair with bangs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades