In this video, we learn how to cut side bangs. Fist, you will need to grab some shearing scissors, a comb, a trash can, and water. Now, get your bangs wet in the area that you want it, then part your hair where you usually part it. Once you do this, separate your bangs from the rest of your hair and clip the rest back. Next, use your scissors and cut at an uphill angle from the bottom of your bangs to the top. When finished, continue to cut until you have the desired length. Keep in mind your hair is longer while wet than dry so don't go overboard. When finished, dry and style your bangs how you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades