In this tutorial, we learn how to do a messy fishtail braid. First separate your hair so the bottom layer is exposed, then place on volumizing mousse and hair spray to this layer. Now, expose the rest of the hair and add the mousse and hair spray to this layer. Next, curl your hair with a 3/4" to curl the hair away from your face. When finished, section your hair so the upper half is in the back of your head, then clip this securely. Next, start doing a fishtail braid by braiding the outer side and inner corners and criss crossing. When you are finished, tie at the bottom and you will have a beautiful look in minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades