I was about to cut my hair, as I do about once/month or so, and figured I'd share some of my techniques. Cutting my own hair for roughly the last 10 years now has saved me time, lots of time, money, lots of money, and is way more custom. I have run into issues of bald patches here and there, but it's always fixable for the most part. However, one time I did create a few too many patches that were too deep and had to have them filled in on a daily basis by my girlfriend for about a week with an eye pencil that matched my hair color - less noticeable. Anyway, that's that and this is this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades