Haircuts can cut a chunk out of any family's budget. Learning to cut your man's hair will save you hundreds! Check out this Howcast video tutorial on how to cut your man's hair.
You Will Need
* A barber's cape, bed sheet, or a towel
* A fine-toothed comb
* Electric clippers
* A spray bottle
* Haircutting scissors
* A mirror
* A brave man
* Styling product
Step 1. Cover your man and comb his hair
Step 2. Choose a clipper attachment
Step 3. Start clipping
Step 4. Dampen hair
Step 5. Trim the top
Step 6. Trim his bangs
Step 7. Blend scissor cut with clipper cut
Step 8. Trim his neck and sideburns
Step 9. Show him what you've done
Tip: When cutting a new section of hair, always take part of the just-cut section between your fingers so you can use it as a length guide.
Fact: Tran Van Hay, a Vietnamese man in his seventies, has hair over 20 feet long!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades