Victory rolls are probably not very familiar to you, but they would have been had you lived about, oh, sixty years ago. Victory rolls, or tight, thick ringlets centered on the crown of the head and sometimes done up in a Bettie Page style bang, were the style du jour of the '40s and '50s.
They're simply gorgeous and scream bombshell. To learn how to create faux bangs while styling a frontal victory roll, check out this hairstyling video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades