We love this hair tutorial because it teaches you how to create the equivalent of a cinnamon bun on the side of your head. A Dutch braid is basically a braid that you swirl around and around itself in order to form a circular shape. While doing this on both sides of your head would be a little much (we're not going for Princess Leia here), opting for just a single Dutch braid on one side.
This is a very unique and interesting look you can sport for cocktail parties and even a wedding if you're looking for an unconventional romantic feel.
· Texturizing Balm by Frédéric Fekkai
· Bobby Pin
· Hair Elastic
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades