In this video, we learn how to get a spunky hairdo with a fishtail braid. First, make sure you have straight and clean hair, then grab a teasing comb and tease from the back of your hair up to the front to give your hair a more volumized look. Spray with hair spray, then let the hair down and gently brush the top to make it appear soft and not tangled. Once you're done, bring the hair back and place into a side pony tail, tied with an elastic behind your ear. Now, take a rat tail comb and lift up the hair on top to create more volume, spraying more hair spray. Now, braid a fishtail braid with the bottom tail of your hair and tie it off with an elastic, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades