French braids are SO 2010. The newest trend in hairstyling is the Dutch braid, a novel take on the French braid that prizes itself on one interesting concept: Braiding your hair into itself so that the bulbous braid part faces outward rather than inward.
It's a fun celebrity hairstyle that we've seen on everyone from Lauren Conrad (who wears it to practically every red carpet event) to Blake Lively.
Best of all, the Dutch braid is rather simple to complete, though it does take a little practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades