In this Beauty & Style video tutorial you will learn how to braid a fishtail braid. Dampen your hair and apply some styling putty to help the hair stick together. To start, cut a 'V' from the crown of your head, split the strand in to two and cross them over once. The strand on the right side is at the bottom. Put this strand on top of the right index finger and then place the other strand below the finger. Now grab another strand of hair from your hairline with the left hand and put it on top of the index finger where you put the first strand. Now switch hands and reverse the two strands. So, the lower strand goes over the left index finger and the top strand goes below. You are not doing any twisting, just switching the positions of the strands. Continue this way till you gather all the loose hair. You can then watch the video to see how to finish off the braid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades