In this episode of YouTips4U, learn how to do a new style to your hair following the steps outlined here. A fishtail is a variation of a traditional braid and works well for people with thick hair. You will need two hair ties and a ribbon (which is optional). In the first step, bring your hair to one side of your head and tie the ponytail to secure it. Divide pony tail in two equal sections. In the first section take a 1/2-inch to an inch piece and fold it over to the left so that it is in the middle of the two sections. Then take a smaller section of the left hand section and cross it to the right. Then, repeat the step on the other side and continue alternating sides. When you are done with the braid, secure it with another hair tie and then add a ribbon if you want. Follow the steps in this beauty and style video to learn how to create a fishtail braid for your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades