Kristina tells us the key steps to making a cheerleader styled hair bow. All you need is one simple thin strip of material, of whatever color or pattern you might want, there being a huge variety to choose from, thread and a needle, and the hair tie that you will then be attaching the created bow to. You make a simple "breast cancer sign" with the material, then further twist it into a bow, then thread the center to hold it together. The last step, of course, being to glue the aforementioned hair tie onto the back of your new bow. Kristina shows us the easiest way to make a unique and very cute hair bow for your collection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades