get a long piece of ribbon, put the ends together and make a crease at wear the ribbon folds, that'll be your center point. Now get one end of the ribbon, and without it flipping over, bring the end to the center of the ribbon and lay it perpendicular to the direction of the ribbon. Also bring the other end of the ribbon to the center of the ribbon but from the other direction. Hold the ribbon together using a gator clip. Obtain a piece of string or plastic strip, tie the folded ribbon tightly together by making ties on both ends. You now have a boutique hair bow made from a ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades