First of all you have to place your thumb or attach a pin on the ribbon such that there is a space of two to three inches left outside. Bend the ribbon back to the center to create your first loop. Now you have to pass the ribbon back underneath the bow. Then you have to again return to the center to create a complete second loop. Now continue passing the ribbon over and under the bow. Now return to the center and then repeat this step to create six loops in total. After this you have to turn the bow so that the tail pieces are facing downwards. Make any adjustments that are required and then pin it at the center to secure it. Now you have to trim the ribbon tails to the same length. Sew a running stitch up in center of the bow and back down again. Finally pull the thread to bunch up the ribbon in the center, wrap the threads around the center a few times. Now you have to sew it to secure it. In case you want more detailing then you can sew piece of co-coordinating ribbon around the center. You can attach a clip or barrette on to the back to wear in your hair. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades