A "hair bow" is a very interesting and unique up do which can be made fairly easily. After making your hair manageable with conditioner and other hair products, take a portion of your hair from the front and separate it from the rest. Make a tight, high ponytail with the rest of your hair and use a hair styler to carefully pull your hair through, making a tight knot. Separating your pony tail in half, tuck first one side and then the other into the pony tail, making two loops. You should then take the final front section of hair and tuck it in backwards into your ponytail, forming your hair bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades