This is a very simple and quick way to make a bow with your hair. Jessica suggests that this method will work best if you use a large section of your hair such as the hair at your crown. Get a skinny hair tie and tie a pony tail with your section of hair. Then when your hair tie gets tighter, pull your hair through but stop when you‚Äôre near the hair ends. Now you have a small bun to work with. Pull both sides of the bun to separate it into two parts that makes up your bow. Then push the middle forward and using a bobby pin, pin the bow down. You can hairspray the bow or add a few more bobby pins to get both sides even.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades