In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use GripZies non-slip stickers when making hair bows. They are deigned to take clips that you use and make them grip. These grip stickers are designed to form to any shape or thickness within 1/8". To apply it on a clip, remove the sticker strip. Then open the clip and put the sticker strip in with the sticky side up. Hold it in place and then close the clip. This video will benefit those viewers who use hair clips to hold their hair and would like to learn how to give the clip a better grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades