IIDearDiaryII gives instructions on how to make a hair bow out of a feminine pad wrapper in this video. Start with an empty wrapper, making sure everything is pulled out even and straight. Fold the top horizontally, about one inch fold. Then the next fold will be in the opposite direction, also about a one inch fold. Keep repeating the fold until you reach the end of the wrapper. Once done, you will need to make sure all the folds are together and then tie a knot in the middle. Do not unravel or disturb the folds. Pull the ends so the knot is very tight. When you've done so, you can begin to unravel the ends so that they fan out. Do this for both sides. The result will be a perfectly tied bow. You can place a bobbie pin through the knot so that you can adhere the bow to your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades