In order to make hair bows, you will need the following: ribbon, hot glue gun, scissors, clips, and barrettes. Cut a piece of ribbon. Use it as a guide to cut 5 pieces of ribbon even with it. Put a little hot glue on the end of one ribbon. Fold it over. Press it together. Allow it to dry. Repeat with the other pieces. Next, begin to connect the pieces, adhering them together with glue. Continue overlapping them, until you have a bow. To reinforce the bow, glue a piece of ribbon to the back. Wrap that piece of ribbon around it. Trim away the excess. Hot glue it to the barrettes. You can add gems, or buttons, or small toy accessories to adorn it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades