This is a video demonstrating how to make a cute and cool hair band scarf. Take a scarf. You can use any material, including a ready made scarf from another outfit, or a ribbon. Hold the scarf in the middle and make a bow. Pull the bow until both sides are even. Lay the bow on the top of your head with the scarf tails hanging down. Tuck the tails behind your ears. Tie the scarf into a knot on the back of your neck. Adjust the angle of the bow on your head. It is good because it gives you options for your look to have a bow some days and not others. You can make just one, or several of them, all in different colors and it saves having to spend money buying accessories when you can so easily make your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades