Finger curls probably don't sound familiar to you, but we can bet you've seen them before. Think Marilyn Monroe's tightly curled hairdo, Gwen Stefani's tight waves in her cameo for "The Aviator," or Rachel McAdams' curls at one of the "Sherlock Holmes" premieres.
Finger curls are a classic Hollywood hairstyle dating back to the '30s and are difficult to do, but they're so gorgeous and well worth it. Check out this video to get the how-to, just in case you're in the mood for looking like a screen siren.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades