Modern day pin up girl Gwen Stefani would never leave the house without this retro updo inspired by ladies of the '40s and '50s. Inspired by the rockability style, it consists of a high updo pinned into a bun at the back and fake victory roll bangs in the front.
Glamorous and fabulous, this is a hairstyle we've also seen on everyone from Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez because it's just so darn pretty. To learn how to get the look, check out this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades