In this tutorial, we learn how to create a Gwen Stefani inspired pin-up hairstyle. Start off by brushing your hair out, then use a curling iron to curl individual section of hair, then when you are done with each section, pin it up in a cylinder like shape. Continue to do this throughout your entire head of hair. When you are done, take your hair out of the pins and gently brush through it. Make sure to brush easy to avoid making your hair too frizzy. After this, use hair gel and comb through the hair gently. To finish, pen the side of the bangs back and brush the hair over it, then do your makeup how you like it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades