This how-to video provides a quick tutorial on how to get the 40's reverse rolls. You can also use this to get the front pompadour effect (like Gwen Stefani in "Just A Girl" music vid). This is easiest to do when your bangs/fringe are grown out down to your chin. This is a 1940s inspired hairstyle, so it goes with any 40s-50s look. Follow along with the step-by-step instructions in this video hairstyling tutorial and learn how to create vintage reverse hair rolls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades