Kandee, a makeup, artist demonstrates a Gwen Stefani up do that was from an Elle magazine cover. Rub hair paste into your hands and smooth it through your hair. Then section crown to forehead and twist it counterclockwise until it starts curling up. Keep twisting and wrap it around into a tight knot. Use a bobby pin to secure it at the base. Then take another section of hair and repeat. Split the bottom section of hair that is left asymmetrically and twist each of those sections halfway and tie them into a simple or double knot to secure. Use bobby pins to secure the remaining hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades