If you've paid attention to the red carpets or fashion news at all recently, then you know that the gorgeous Rachel Bilson made waves - quite literally - recently when she wore a tight finger waves hairstyle to the red carpet premiere of "Sherlock Holmes."
Paired with deep raspberry lipstick, she looked every part an updated, modern version of Marilyn Monroe. Achieve a similar modern pinup look by watching this tutorial, in which you'll learn how to create faux finger waves using a deep waver. These deep wavers create subtle, perfectly uniform waves that stay in place for hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades